About MITS Corp
MITS is one of Morocco’s leading mining companies with a large spectrum of activities: Exploration, extraction, trading and consulting. MITS is specialized in producing and trading base metal ore, especially Lead and Copper.
One of the main strength of the company is its highly qualified team in the fields of geology, mineral extraction, finance and management.
MITS is already one of the largest exporters of concentrates of lead and copper in Morocco. It has benefited from its first mover advantage in the nascent mining industry in Morocco since its inception.
MITS owns a portfolio of valuable mining assets including:
• TNT Mine: An important base metal deposit (Zinc, Lead and Silver) in Azilal region in the High Atlas mountains. Currently in production.
• Tissili Mine: A Lead deposit in Khounifra region in the High Atlas Mountains.
• DoZ Industrial Complex: Treatment factory.
• N11 Mine: A Copper deposit in Azilal region in the High Atlas mountains.
• Rich Gold Mine: A poly-metallic deposit with Gold/Copper/Silver and Lead deposits.
The ultimate goal of the company is to optimize its stakeholders’ value by increasing production capacity in a sustainable manner, sourcing products and opportunities everywhere in Morocco and in remote locations in Africa
Also investing in training and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies, energy and environmental sustainability and by promoting stability and prudent risk management.